Celebrating Ten Years of Learning and Saving at DataFest
The Tenn-Share DataFest is a free day-long vendor fair and conference held each year at the Nashville Public Library Conference Center. It will be held on Thursday, September 25, 2014. This year we are celebrating 10 years of bringing vendors and library staff together to talk, share and learn. Future dates for 2015-2018.
Each year's DataFest Committee meets in the late spring and summer to determine the "hot" areas in electronic resources. A number of themes are developed, and vendors are invited to present certain products in 25-minutes sessions. Because of space limitations, DataFest vendors do not have exhibit space, although they are welcome to meet with interested librarians in the hospitality area.
The DataFest Committee strives to offer our members several resources in the same category or subject area for comparison purposes. We also attempt to appeal to all our membership types: academic, public, school and special. Please contact us if you want to participate.
PRODUCT PRESENTATION DESCRIPTIONS
- EBSCO about Rosetta Stone, Flipster, Plum and Discovery Service (EBSCO)
- EOS about EOS.Web
- InfoBase/Facts on File about Films on Demand
- Ingram Content Group about iPage (Sponsor)
- Innovative Interfaces, Inc. about Sierra Library Platform Services
- Movie Licensing USA about licensing for K-12, public and academic libraries
- Naxos about Naxos Music Library
- OCLC about WorldCat Discovery
- ProQuest about Research Companion
- Rittenhouse about R2 Digital
- SAGE Publications about SAGE Reference and STAT Collections (Sponsor)
- Springer about eBooks
- SpringShare about LibAnswers
- Taylor and Francis about CRC Press eBooks
- Wiley (John Wiley and Sons) about the Digital Evolution (Sponsor)
Hotels: Those highlighted in yellow were the highest rated by attendees and vendors in 2012.