Tenn-Share welcomes all libraries, museums, archives and other information agencies in the state of Tennessee as members. Usually approximately 600 libraries are members of Tenn-Share in our efforts to bring more resources to all of our libraries.
Please join us by filling out the Membership Application. If your library is already a member, the Primary Contact can RENEW within her/his profile, by following a few simple steps.
The dues structure is below and the deadline is September 30, of the renewal year (July of one year - June of the next) though you may renew at any time. Note new address: Tenn-Share, PO Box 331871, Nashville, TN 37203.
You will be reminded by the end of April each year about dues.
- Receive discounts on electronic database and ebook subscriptions from a wide variety of vendors. Libraries on average have a Return on Investment of $7.68 in database and ebook savings for each dollar spent on membership. Information is sent via the Tenn-Share listserv.
- You'll join a network of more than 600 libraries in Tennessee supporting resource-sharing efforts across the state. That's a lot of buying power.
- Receive a deep discount, with free shipping, on book, video/CD/DVD and spoken word audio orders from Ingram Library Services. Tenn-Share members save an average of 37%. (2018)
Ingram Library Services, Inc. has been a partner with Tenn-Share since 1997, offering our members generous discounts on orders of print, audio and video/DVD materials, e-books and downloadable audio for libraries. Ingram - Tenn-Share agreement
- As memberships are renewed, Tenn-Share sends Ingram updated membership lists and ordering privileges are instated.
- New members must create an account with Ingram before their initial order.
- Please contact Jenifer Grady with questions about the Tenn-Share agreement with Ingram.
- Receive a discount on Demco orders (members only)
- Join Tenn-Share members in library advocacy. Effecting positive change for Tennessee libraries requires lots of cooperation and effort in getting the word out to legislators. This has been especially true in increasing funding for the Tennessee Electronic Library (TEL). Be a part of the solution in creating stronger, better-supported libraries in Tennessee.
- Attend Tenn-Share's annual Fall Conference and DataFest, learning about statewide resource-sharing projects and opportunities.
TENN-SHARE DUES STRUCTURE
(Based on your total annual library budget, including salaries)
||$500,000 - $1,000,000
|$50,000 - $125,000
||$1,000,000 - $2,000,000
|$125,000 - $250,000
||$2,000,000 - $5,000,000
|$250,000 - $500,000
Dues when public school district joins Tenn-Share all together:
||$20 per school
||$19 per school
||$18 per school
||$13 per school not to exceed $950 for one district.