Tenn-Share Welcomes Its 2020-2021 Board Members
There are six new Tenn-Share Board members: Vice-President Bessie Davis (TSLA), Academic Library Representatives Lauren Gallina (Cumberland University) and Caitlin Harrington (University of Memphis), Public Library Representatives Lisa Williams (Johnson City Public Library) and Deena Smith (Sharon Public Library), and Special Library Representative Nakia Woodward (Quillen College of Medicine, East Tennessee State University).
Each of the new members is profiled in the spring newsletter.
- Vice President/President-Elect - Bessie Davis, Director of Regional Libraries, Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Academic Library Representative from Middle Tennessee - Lauren Gallina, Senior Cataloger/Electronic Resources Manager/Digitization Specialist, Cumberland University
- Academic Library Representative from West Tennessee - Caitlin Harrington, Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Memphis
- Public Library Representative from East Tennessee - Lisa Williams, Adult Services Librarian, Johnson City Public Library
- Public Library Representative from West Tennessee - Deena Smith, Director, Sharon Public Library
- Special Liibrary Representative - Nakia Woodward, Assistant Director for Administration and Collections, Quillen College of Medicine, East Tennessee State University