New Board members for 2019
There are six new Tenn-Share Board members: Rebekah Ellis (L&N STEM Academy); Rachel Rich (Lipscomb Academy Upper School); Kathryn Hiney (E.G. Fisher Public Library); Susan Drye (Nashville Public Library); Patricia Dover (Sewanee: The University of the South); and Diette Ward (Lee University).The Tenn-Share Board of Directors is pleased to introduce the six Board members elected to serve from January 2019 through December 2020. They are your voice to the Tenn-Share leadership for questions to be answered and suggestions you have for the organization. They join the other eleven members, which includes the 5 member Executive Committee; 3 representatives from public, academic and K-12 libraries, 2 representatives for special libraries; and the State Librarian. Members of the Board are elected from the three grand divisions of the state.
Each of the new members is profiled in the spring newsletter.
- School Library Representative from East Tennessee - Rebekah Ellis, Library Media Specialist, Library at L&N STEM Academy Library in Knoxville
- School Library Representative from Middle Tennessee - Rachel Rich, Library Media Specialist at Lipscomb Academy Upper School in Nashville
- Public Library Representative from East Tennessee - Kathryn Hiney, Library Director at E.G. Fisher Public Library in Athens
- Public Library Representative from Middle Tennessee - Susan Drye, Assistant Director for Administrative Services at the Nashville Public Library
- Board Secretary - Patricia Dover, Electronic Services Librarian, Library at Jessie Ball duPont Library, University of the South in Sewanee
- Academic Library Representative from East Tennessee - Diette Ward, Instruction/Electronic Resources Librarian at William G. Squires Library, Lee University in Cleveland